Whilst finally getting around to fitting the heater, I've discovered the right angled heater take off from the cylinder head has corroded to the point of being wafer thin and has actually pin-holed in a few places. I can buy an MGB heater control valve, but its a bit bulky. Does anyone know if the A series takeoff like this is the same centres / sizes as the B series item?

MGB heater takeoff on ebay


A series item on ebay


Any advice appreciated - thanks