Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin roadster just 2 local owners from new always garaged and been in the village a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin roadster just 2 local owners from new always garaged and been in the village a

Lovely Roadster on eBay.

Best spec, MK2 1.3 A Series.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264328459737
    Attached Files
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Marlin roadster just 2 local owners from new always garaged and been in the villa

For what it is, it seems a good 2.5-3k overpriced IMHO If they can get away with a price like that and manage to sell it then it holds me good for maybe putting mine on the market next month...

Comment

Re: Marlin roadster just 2 local owners from new always garaged and been in the villa

It looks clean, I like it!
      MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
      X