Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Screens for a Roadster

Hi everyone,
    I'l looking for a pair of widescreens for my mK2 SWB Roadster or if anyone can suggest where to buy effective ones?

Many thanks
    Scotty

Re: Side Screens for a Roadster

Hi Scotty, hope you're well ?

Alan Hogg has recently made some great ones for his Roadster and I'm sure he'd happily share the design and dimensions

Otherwise look through Tech Tips, there are many ways to make them

B Rgds DC

Comment

Dave,

Yes all going well up in the Frozen North. Roadster going really well now after I got the carb sorted. After 2 years of trying various needles, I contacted Mick at Minispares who gave me a couple of options. His 1st suggestion worked flawlessly and the wee A Series is running well. So if anyone needs the code for the perfect needle for a standard 1275 just barely tuned with a 4 branch exhaust and a K&N filter then let me know and I'll dig our the code.

Passed the MoT today which is always a pleasant surprise.

Would you possibly have Alans email?

Tahnks again
      Scotty

Comment

Scotty,
        I have PM'd you my e mail.
        Regards
        Alan

Comment

Scotty
          Take a look at the post by ACBLUEMARLIN entitled Wind deflectors or Side screens on 13th DEC 2018 . Dave C posted images of my ideas for me, as my efforts at posting images here are sadly lacking!

Comment

Originally posted by A_Hogg View Post
            Scotty
            Take a look at the post by ACBLUEMARLIN entitled Wind deflectors or Side screens on 13th DEC 2018 . Dave C posted images of my ideas for me, as my efforts at posting images here are sadly lacking!
            Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
            - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Guy's

Thank you, all appreciated.

Scotty

Comment

Working...
              X