New thread on Marina to Ford Type 9 gearboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New thread on Marina to Ford Type 9 gearboxes

Hi, I bought what I believe was the last 5-speed converstion kit, either last year or in 2017. I have more or less abandoned the idea of fitting a Type 9 gearbox to my O-series engined Roadster (I bought a gearbox, then realised it wasn't the flat-fronted type that is essential for the kit to work). I also had a local engineering company make a copy of the adapter plate, in case I needed a spare. I could be interested in selling what I have.

Comment

I’ Interested, I’ve sent you a PM
      Original builder of SWB Cabrio chassis no. 04-33 reg. no. CRN540Y - had a 2.8L Cologne V6 when I sold it in 2011
      Briefly owned Marlin Berlinetta Q670XBB for about 4 months in 2012
      Did own SWB Marian 1800TC Roadster Q741LPP - modified for trials by Fourtune Engineering
      Now own Marlin Sportster with 3.5L BMW straight six powerplant P764DOD - proof that absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Comment

As a sub note, I have no problem with marlin2000 selling his kit.
        i would rather see it used, than left on a garage shelf collecting dust.

Comment

May or may not be of interest, advert in CMM for Marina 1275 engine mated to Toyota 5 speed gearbox

Comment

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. I have recently rejoined the club, and I don't know how to access personal messages. You could contact me at [email protected] if you wish.

Comment

Working...
            X