Very smart, but £7K wow.
    Stumbling around in the dark
    Marina based SWB roadster
    Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Re: 1999 2l Pinto Sierra based Roadster

Originally posted by Blue Marlin View Post
      Very smart, but £7K wow.
      I've noticed an upward trend in asking prices for good condition Roadster's this year. There are two others out there at present for £5,500 and £6,995.

It remains to be seen whether they sell but I believe Marlins have been seriously under priced and as projects and poor condition cars become fewer we will see a hike in what buyers will pay. You only need to look at the thread on cars on the continent to see how prized they are in Europe.
      Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 10-07-19, 10:27 AM. Reason: Bad grammar

Comment

Re: 1999 2l Pinto Sierra based Roadster

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
        I've noticed an upward trend in asking prices for good condition Roadster's this year. There are two others out there at present for £5,500 and £6,995.

It remains to be seen whether they sell but I believe Marlin's have been seriously under priced and as projects and poor condition cars become fewer we will see a hike in what buyers will pay. You only need to look at the thread on cars on the continent to see how prized they are in Europe.

Isnt that the YKC demo model?
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
        X