Statfold Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statfold Farm

Currently speaking with organisers, if anyone interested in showing please advise asap. Thanks Steven

FB_IMG_1562747446122.jpg

Re: Statfold Farm

Originally posted by stevepritch View Post
    Currently speaking with organisers, if anyone interested in showing please advise asap. Thanks Steven

[ATTACH]11126[/ATTACH]
    It always amazes me the number of times organisations get their own web and email addresses wrong, or don’t link the commonest two .co.uk & .com together along with any others that might be relevant.

The leaflet as posted is incorrect. It’s not Steve Pritchard’s fault!

Even The Brexit Party made that mistake, to their cost, which might explain why they are looking for a new IT manager.
    I have applied multiple times using different email addresses, just to waste their time. The only proviso I made was that I work from home, they won’t ind out that that is Spain till they reach the last line of my applications, all of which are differently formatted.
    I’ve not had a reply yet, which is OK, I don’t really want the job anyway.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Dear All
      Please see the attached booking form for the Statfold event. Hope to see a few marlins there.
      Vehicle Booking form.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by stevepritch View Post
        Dear All
        Please see the attached booking form for the Statfold event. Hope to see a few marlins there.
        [ATTACH]11127[/ATTACH]

Got that, stevpritch, but... there are clear issues.

Check the Web addresses! There is something that does not tally up.

Proceed with caution, use antiquated forms of communication. Statfold.com could have become a phishing site, looking for targets for theft etc.

Your choice, be aware!
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
        X