Waterless coolant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterless coolant

Hi all not sure whether this has been a topic on the forum before. But I wondered if any one had any experience on the waterless coolant available from a company called "Evans" I have read the specs ect and just wanted to find out more about it before shelling out £150 for coolant and cleaner liquid. I run a Ford 2.9 v6 dated from 1987. Any comments gratefully received
    Barry

Re: Waterless coolant

The closest I got was https://www.marlinownersclub.com/for...ight=Waterless

But, if you have an overheating problem, surely it’s best to identify the cause, before researching, for a solution that may be an unnecessary expense. Poor ignition timing, dirty/contaminated water system, poor airflow, etc etc etc.

It appears to me that it’s mostly an aero engine problem. Very different from a road car, and far more operation critical.

Rather like F1 filling their tyres with nitrogen, becoming a racing norm, but to relate that to a road going car already using air at 78% nitrogen in natural air, it seems absurd to me.
    How do you purge a tyre of every drop of air N2+ O2 + tiny percentages of other gasses, because you can’t draw it down to a vacuum without pulling the tyre off the bead.

Comment

Working...
    X