Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: Selling my SWB Roadster

frequent forum contributor Club Member

Selling my SWB Roadster

Due to the completely unplanned purchase of a BMW Sportster - an unexpected opportunity not to be missed - I'm reluctantly selling my SWB Roadster which was modified for trials by Fourtune Engineering prior to my buying it.

I've put it on Ebay, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193019107435

IMG_3211.jpg

It's a reluctant sale, but although I've managed to squeeze them both into the garage I can't access bikes, lawnmower, workbench, shelves etc. or actually get into either car or open the bonnets, so the Roadster unfortunately has to go.

So I'm currently simultaneously feeling :-) about the Sportster and :-( about the Roadster.
    Original builder of SWB Cabrio chassis no. 04-33 reg. no. CRN540Y - had a 2.8L Cologne V6 when I sold it in 2011
    Briefly owned Marlin Berlinetta Q670XBB for about 4 months in 2012
    Did own SWB Marian 1800TC Roadster Q741LPP - modified for trials by Fourtune Engineering
    Now own Marlin Sportster with 3.5L BMW straight six powerplant P764DOD - proof that absolute power corrupts absolutely!

frequent forum contributor Club Member

Re: Selling my SWB Roadster

This has now sold - its going back to the trials community, and will hopefully appear on the Exeter next year.
    Original builder of SWB Cabrio chassis no. 04-33 reg. no. CRN540Y - had a 2.8L Cologne V6 when I sold it in 2011
    Briefly owned Marlin Berlinetta Q670XBB for about 4 months in 2012
    Did own SWB Marian 1800TC Roadster Q741LPP - modified for trials by Fourtune Engineering
    Now own Marlin Sportster with 3.5L BMW straight six powerplant P764DOD - proof that absolute power corrupts absolutely!