Selling my SWB Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my SWB Roadster

Due to the completely unplanned purchase of a BMW Sportster - an unexpected opportunity not to be missed - I'm reluctantly selling my SWB Roadster which was modified for trials by Fourtune Engineering prior to my buying it.

I've put it on Ebay, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193019107435

IMG_3211.jpg

It's a reluctant sale, but although I've managed to squeeze them both into the garage I can't access bikes, lawnmower, workbench, shelves etc. or actually get into either car or open the bonnets, so the Roadster unfortunately has to go.

So I'm currently simultaneously feeling :-) about the Sportster and :-( about the Roadster.
    Original builder of SWB Cabrio chassis no. 04-33 reg. no. CRN540Y - had a 2.8L Cologne V6 when I sold it in 2011
    Briefly owned Marlin Berlinetta Q670XBB for about 4 months in 2012
    Did own SWB Marian 1800TC Roadster Q741LPP - modified for trials by Fourtune Engineering
    Now own Marlin Sportster with 3.5L BMW straight six powerplant P764DOD - proof that absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Re: Selling my SWB Roadster

This has now sold - its going back to the trials community, and will hopefully appear on the Exeter next year.
    Original builder of SWB Cabrio chassis no. 04-33 reg. no. CRN540Y - had a 2.8L Cologne V6 when I sold it in 2011
    Briefly owned Marlin Berlinetta Q670XBB for about 4 months in 2012
    Did own SWB Marian 1800TC Roadster Q741LPP - modified for trials by Fourtune Engineering
    Now own Marlin Sportster with 3.5L BMW straight six powerplant P764DOD - proof that absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Comment

Working...
    X