Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats from Formosa

Hi

A lot of people have been looking for seats for their cars.

Formosa, previously Sammio, have started to make their own and the info below was supplied by them this morning.

Base measurement is 390mm wide by 360mm long , so that's the amount of floor required to fit them . overall length is 660mm so that's how much front to back space you require and overall width of sides is 440mm at a height of 130mm from the floor ...total height is 450mm so they are a nice low seat for bodies where a lot of aftermarket seats would stick out the top ...

Quote from Formosa

I've posted about these before , but don't think I've put much info up on them ... We bought some Porsche 356/550 seats for a customers car from another supplier and when they arrived they were ok ..but not great ..they are strong enough and being fully trimmed so we got away with it ..but if they were only being trimmed on the front and keeping self coloured or painted backs , they would have required a bit of tidying up ...long story , short .. we moulded our own ! So , we can now offer nice quality , decent layup versions of the iconic and rather stylish Porsche seats in various gel coat colours ( grey or black will be standard if no specific colour requested ) Competitively priced at £195.00 the pair and lead time of approx 5 days .. can be mounted to a standard universal seat runner or bolted straight through base ...will fit a variety of other vehicles too ...please message me for measurements if required ...

They can be found on Facebook under Formosa 120 GR.

Might be of use.

Regards

Adrian
    Last edited by listerjp2; 31-07-19, 12:35 PM.
Working...
X