Hunter for sale R87 GDV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter for sale R87 GDV

I once owned this one, looks like it's been cared for !

eBay item number:
    Attached Files

Re: Hunter for sale R87 GDV

You could do again David! I'll make a point of working on you and Liz on Saturday.

Comment

Oooh promises Matron

C U Sat

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
        I once owned this one, looks like it's been cared for !

eBay item number:
        I am sure this has been mentioned before, but, it’s all very well posting a link to eBay item number, but members using smart, or not so smart, depending on your point of view, devices, that default the link to a telephone number, require you to jump through hoops to find it.

Posting a URL, available by copy and paste from every web browser, avoids this difficulty for everyone, even making it easier for the OP too!

I think it’s worth a thought!
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

With a tablet the ebay number can be copied and pasted into the ebay website. Then tap before the number and backspace to delete the “tel. “ bit. Fiddly but quicker than doing a full blown search. As Steve says posting the URL is best but my method is probably easier for anyone who isnt too used to the intenet. Peter.

Comment

eBay Numbers vs URL

Originally posted by greyV8pete View Post
            With a tablet the ebay number can be copied and pasted into the ebay website. Then tap before the number and backspace to delete the “tel. “ bit. Fiddly but quicker than doing a full blown search. As Steve says posting the URL is best but my method is probably easier for anyone who isnt too used to the intenet. Peter.
            I know how it can be done, easy if you are familiar with the principles, it’s not necessarily for beginners, but it requires a reader to copy paste and edit, rather than simply clicking on a URL link that will work for everybody, regardless of the device that they are using.
            My suggestion, is one size fits all!

Incidentally when I try ‘the method’, it comes up with zero results.
            It’s time to fire up the laptop.

For the benefit of another thread that I have not contributed to read the title.
            Last edited by stevejgreen; 27-09-19, 06:59 AM.
            MOC member since 05/97
            1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
            1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
            Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Re: eBay Numbers vs URL

Sold for £4,700. 31 bids from 15 bidders. Nice looking car, I was tempted myself but I bought my blue Cabrio “Brando” in January.

Comment

Working...
              X