Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert Dinger

Hi.
    I am looking for a spoke lookalike Compomotive rim - 205/60 R15 - 22mm offset. Can anyone help me get one or even two for spares. All costs paid. Regards Ray

Re: Albert Dinger

What bolt size and PCD, how many spokes?

Pictures will help!
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Also, what width rim do you need? Generally a 6.5" rim would be appropriate for a 205/60 tyre but it could possibly be fitted to anything from 5.5 to 7.5. If you are trying to match to existing wheels the width should be marked on the inside somewhere.

Comment

The man is asking for a compomotive alloy as fitted to Berlinettas and supplied by Marlin back in the day. 6j x 15 inch .

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
          Also, what width rim do you need? Generally a 6.5" rim would be appropriate for a 205/60 tyre but it could possibly be fitted to anything from 5.5 to 7.5. If you are trying to match to existing wheels the width should be marked on the inside somewhere.
          Hi
          I would get the you the info needed if I knew what you meant. PCD? Bolt size? You are dealing with an Ulsterman who has just upgraded from a pony and cart. Such is progress.
          Regards
          Ray

Comment

There re many sources for wheel terminology, this looks at first glance, quite good. http://www.offroaders.com/technical/wheel-terminology/

Danny seems to know the particular pattern that you might need, as he apparently knows that you have a Marlin supplied Berlinetta, a picture would help everyone else.

Do they have eBay in Ulster these days, or even a classic ford club?
            MOC member since 05/97
            1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
            1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
            Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
            X