X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadster carburettor

Originally posted by juey74 View Post
    Hi John
    What part of the uk are you in and which trialing club are you a member of ??
    Hi

gloucestershire and I have sent an application to join stroud district motor club at the moment.

J

Comment

Brilliant club to join [I was a member for many years] and they - like this forum - have some knowledgable members. Terry Coventry has a V8 Marlin but also used to run a Fiat twin-cam engined Morris Minor 1000.

Comment

Hi John, did you sort your carb out.? I have the Fiat 2.0L Twin Cam fitted to my roadster. It is a standard setup and is fitted with a Weber 34ADF/250 carb. I also purchased the Haynes Automotive Carburettor Manual which covers all the Weber carbs. This manual is an absolute gem and well worth the money. If you need any pictures of my setup then just let me know.
        Regards, Chris

Comment

I have managed to progress this well, bell cam idea worked well and sim0lified carburettor throttle operation, service kit for carb and a really good clean up is all working well. Only think I am noticing is fuel starvation when backing down steep failed trials sections, something I unfortunately do too much and at the moment. I suspect this is to do with carb being designed to be transverse engine mount ?

Lampredi twin cam working well so far, will see on next trial. The chairman’s. I suspect car may perform better than me but will enjoy all the same. !

thanks

john

Comment

Working...
          X