old marina/ital wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old marina/ital wheels

Does anyone have odl set of Marina/ital wheels and tyres - just for moving car around whilst re-commissioning? Kent/southeast London Thanks

Re: old marina/ital wheels

If nobody helps, you have the choice of ebay and small Triumphs that have the same PCD wheels.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

thanks - presumably that's dolomites and spitfires etc? I might do better just to get a set of alloys ready for when car is running again. What is the offset - I know pcd is 95.25.

Comment

Originally posted by timarlin View Post
        thanks - presumably that's dolomites and spitfires etc? I might do better just to get a set of alloys ready for when car is running again. What is the offset - I know pcd is 95.25.
        Discussed many times on the forum.
        A quick search for ‘offset’ in the roadster forum will find lots of info.

MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

thanks for comments and help - problem now solved

Comment

Working...
            X