• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Cabrio project

Posted as a Berlinetta Roadster - another one surfaced after many years

Attached Files

Re: Another Cabrio project

Looking at the state it's in and the fact that it requires a respray £2000 + seems a bit hopeful!

Comment

With a V5 it’s worth a punt. Much better than an unregistered kit.

Comment

Originally posted by dogoncrazy View Post
        Looking at the state it's in and the fact that it requires a respray £2000 + seems a bit hopeful!
        It's Buy It Now for a straight £2,000. As a project car, like Steve says with a V5, I don't think that's unreasonable at all. And at that price you can afford to renovate it to exactly how you want it. If I didn't already have a Cabrio then I'd be tempted.
        2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

I realise it's all down to personal choice but for me it wouldn't make sense. £3000 + for respray /ancillaries and it's looks like a CVH engine which again doesn't appeal to me. There are better Cabrio's out there for that sort of money.
          My son bought a sailing dinghy some years back which when he got it home his wife described as 'expensive firewood'! I rebuilt it for him and enjoyed doing so but it made no sense financially. As I said it's all down to YOUR choice.

Comment

Working...
          X