Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: Sportster owners - your help is requested

1. #1 Sportster owners - your help is requested 
    Hi to all of you.

I am aware that I am a pain, but I have just started to try and sort out Sportster production

I know of T6 101 as the first, and T6 320 supposedly the last, but Terry Matthews says that total Sportster
    production (kits and completed cars) is 144...so there must be gaps in the T6 sequence

In order to help me try to make sense of this, could you please let me know the full T6 etc numbers - the
    full letters etc are useful as they usually include a date reference - and the registration number of your car

This information is for the archive database only, I have many car reg. numbers which I need to tie in

Thanks in anticipation

Dave Cunnington

PS I'm also putting a request in the Cabrio section, as there are also large gaps and it requires the same help !

2. #2 Re: Sportster owners - your help is requested 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member stevepritch's Avatar
    Dave

I believe you may already have mine, sent you plate position photo, and change of reg.
    Last edited by stevepritch; 06-02-2020 at 02:01 PM.

3. #3 Re: Sportster owners - your help is requested 
    Thanks Steve, yes I have yours

Rgds DC