Stoneleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh

What's the likelihood of Stoneleigh taking place under the current circumstances. Any thoughts?

Re: Stoneleigh

Under the latest government statement I think it likely it will be cancelled as they won't be able to call upon any emergency support during the event. I'm checking the website regularly to see what statement they make and will communicate that here. I'm aware that not all club members use the forum or go on the internet so, if the show is cancelled and you know of other members who were thinking of going, please let them know.

Geoff (chairman)

Comment

This morning I spoke to Grosvenor, the organisers of the Stoneleigh show. At the moment they are in discussions with the show ground regarding the status of the show and will inform exhibitors and clubs of their decision as soon as possible. As soon as I hear anything I will put it on the forum.

Comment

Complete Kit Car post on FB earlier today
        An official update from the organsiers of the National Kit Car Motor Show, Stoneleigh. They're working with the venue to reschedule the event later in the year. Our next issue, out next week, will still contain the Stoneleigh show guide, so keep it handy for a later date.
        "19/03/20 Coronavirus Update
        We are working with the venue to reschedule the National Kit Car Motor Show at Stoneleigh this year. Any updates will be posted on our website or Facebook page. Please bear with us as these things take time.
        Please be assured that we are following UK Government and Public Health England guidelines regarding the operation of our events and safety of our customers."
        May
        2-3
        National Kit Car Motor Show EVENT POSTPONED, NEW DATE TBC
        Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire CV2 8LZ
        W: http://www.nationalkitcarshow.co.uk
        The big one! The world’s biggest kit car show is a must-attend event for any kit car fan. On the Saturday and Sunday in 2020 because of the change to the Bank Holiday.
        Last edited by b_caswell; 19-03-20, 09:44 PM.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
        X