Marina half shaft removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marina half shaft removal

Cheers Don, Ben Caswell told me all I needed to know, Job done. Thanks Gentlemen.
    Dave

Comment

Gentlemen,
      The intention of this forum is to help each other with technical queries and share information of interest with other club members, NOT for petty arguments which do not put the club in a good light in the eyes of the general public. If you must argue I suggest you use the Personal Messaging system instead.

Geoff Grumble (chairman)

Comment

Originally posted by boustrophedon View Post
        Sorry not interested. You needn't have bothered. Your only reason to be here is to rehash old arguments. You are not helpful.
        Around 1000 downloads a month tell me otherwise.
        750 March 2020 page views
        774 February 2020 page views
        1,326 January 2020 page views
        2,247 December 2019 page views
        1,384 November 2019 page views
        1,672 October 2019 page views
        The arguments are rehashed by MOC members who object to me sharing information, something that is often professed by established members.

The MOC appear to me to be unable to grasp modern reality.
        My Keepandshare traffic volume will continue from google search results alone try it yourself.
        Last edited by stevejgreen; 30-03-20, 04:04 PM.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
        X