Roadster Carpet Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Carpet Sets

Our Austin Healey carpet sets include all pieces needed to re-carpet the interior Choose from our wide variety of colours in our three ranges -

Has anyone used these guys, more importantly, has anyone fitted their carpet set for the Roadster?

If so, are they any good.

Adrian

Re: Roadster Carpet Sets

Their site doesn't seem to specify whether fitment is for short or long wheel base versions . Didn't the shape of transmission tunnel and hence the floorpans change when YKC took over?

Comment

Try asking them for dimensioned patterns.
      MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

I used them a few years back for my son's Mk1 but they supplied the length of carpet and I cut out the sections then sent
        what needed over binding back to them. I found the lady on the phone very helpful.
        Last edited by b_caswell; 22-03-20, 03:12 PM.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Cheers matey I will give them a bell.

Adrian

Originally posted by b_caswell View Post
          I used them a few years back for my son's Mk1 but they supplied the length of carpet and I cut out the sections then sent
          what needed over binding back to them. I found the lady on the phone very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
            https://www.carcarpets.co.uk/marlin-...-car-788-c.asp

Has anyone used these guys, more importantly, has anyone fitted their carpet set for the Roadster?

If so, are they any good.

Adrian
            1) Stick enough sheets of A4 together and cut out templates that you can use to work out how much carpet and what shapes you need. Car carpet will normally have rubberised backing

2) Number all the pieces and mark out which edges will want whipping

3) Manipulate the flow rate of the screen washer jets so that they just clip the top of the windscreen and dump into the cockpit - you should be in your element then !!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X