Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta for sale

Hello all,

I’m selling my Berlinetta. I bought the car a couple of years ago. It hadn’t been on the road for a year or so from recollection. I bought it to recommission it, but it has taken a back seat with many other projects. Now with a move to the US approaching, I’m looking to only keep cars that are finished back home. So I’d like to see this go to someone who can enjoy her and finish the recommissioning.

Since buying the car I spent over 1k in having the engine made to run right and cool efficiently. Mainly top end work. I was also able to pick up a hard top, so the car comes with both that and the soft top (and the soft top button on cover). The interior is good, seats are great. Carpet is fine but it doesn’t look as high quality as the seats. The dash is fine but a bit dry.

The Exterior is good considering it is original. The paint polishes up well as does the chrome. There are some stress cracks on the wings. The underside is solid.

The car runs, drives and stops well. I would assume though the breaks would need a service before it gets an MOT for safety.

Lovely sounding side exit exhaust.

2.0 pinto.

When the car was having engine work done, the wiring was obviously messed around a bit, so the lights are temperamental etc. But the wiring is a great example of how not to wire a kit car, it’s a nest with the typical nasty alarms and weird boxes of sorts involved. My plan was to have a full simple rewire. I had a quote for 400 pounds. At which point it would be mechanically sound. Of course this hasn’t been on the road for a few years so there’s bound to be little bits but I haven’t found them. This has been dry stored since I bought it.

There is cracking paint and surface rust between the bottoms of the doors and the running boards. But there is no sign of rust on the underside at all.

This is not a show car but a very honest and original unrestored example.

I have attached a couple of pictures of the car when I first polished it. The interior is blue leather.

Apologies for the format of my advert, I’m struggling to do it on my phone as I am stuck out of the county due to the travel issues of the times.

I am open to sensible offers and I can store the car if needed. I am meant to be home in just under a month.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Berlinetta for sale

Hello, interested, unable to see your pictures can you please send pictures, info and price to this email adress please [email protected]

Thanks Best regards

Comment

Working...
    X