Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK I'll try again - Berlinetta for sale, 2L Fiat engine !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I'll try again - Berlinetta for sale, 2L Fiat engine !

Senility rules - of course it's on a "Q" plate - so I'll try again (Sorry Danny).
    Not possible to change the title, and it seems that I can close a thread but not delete it

................someone has deleted it - thank you - so I'll add the pics here !

This Berlinetta is for sale. It has a 2000cc twin cam Fiat engine, and a 5 speed gearbox.

There are some age related cosmetic marks, but overall is in very good condition, strong engine with good oil pressure.

The kit left the Marlin factory 1989, was built by YKC, and registered in 1995.

Very good build, and trim quality. All offers will be considered,

Please contact Danny 07976836374 or [email protected] for full details PX may be considered.

[Note: DC has these pictures (which are in the closed thread below !) in higher resolution if you would like them]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dcunn; 22-04-20, 07:30 AM.

Re: OK I'll try again - Berlinetta for sale, 2L Fiat engine !

Delete one or the other!
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Re: OK I'll try again - Berlinetta for sale, 2L Fiat engine !

Berlinetta Q454GJT NOW SOLD. Thankyou.

Comment

Working...
      X