Numb bum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Numb bum...

Ebay links have a habit of expiring. Better to link direct to the supplier themselves, where there is usually far more information and it will survive as long as the company does.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Hi, yep, I ordered the 3 in plus 1 in topping as I wanted a bit more height and find that it's fine for me. The thinner foam would do fine, especially if you're taller than me, and let's face it, most are! The original covers still stretched over the thicker foam easily enough.
      Gareth.

Comment

Hi Gareth
        My current covers have only a 1" double fold over before it was stapled therefore I guess that I have only room for a 3" total thickness.

It depends I guess on how each cover was trimmed off . I suspect that the thickness of the seat foam was determined by the drivers height when ordering the seats because of the space limitations and steering wheel clearances.
        Yes I am taller than you and will therefore go for an overall 3" set up.
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X