Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Well guys it’s nearing that time when I need to insure the berlinetta to get it mot’d. Is there a good kitcar insurance company that comes recommended. How much is the average price. I don’t think I can use my ncb either.

Thanks again.

Re: Insurance

There are so many variables: driver age, postcode, car value, engine size etc that it's impossible to say if one company is best. My advice would be to call some of the companies that advertise in Pitstop, the club magazine, and take it from there. Don't forget to mention where you saw their advert.
    Last edited by scott h; 21-05-20, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Has stated by Scott H, a lot of variables to take into account.
      Just to help I pay £126 for a mileage limited to 3000 fully comprehensive policy, with Adrian Flux.

Dave H

Comment

Thanks guy. Shopped about and got a fully comp policy with 6000 miles for £108 with Adrian Flux. Good price I thought.

Comment

I'm with Adrian Flux too for my Cabrio. For an extra £15 they will guarantee the value of the car too.
          You need to complete a proposal form and take 6 photos as specified and send it to them online.
          They will assess the value you put on it and either agree or amend the value after they consult.
          Well worth having in my opinion in the event of theft, total loss or damage as it cuts out the haggling over the car's value. Each Marlin will have it's own value, not a "book price" as there is with production cars.

Comment

Different here in france, 98€ for 6000km with free recovery to any address!

Comment

Thanks guys. All sorted and insured from June 1st 👍 Only mot to worry about now. First one in 29 years. Emissions will be interesting lol.

Comment

Working...
              X