Berlinetta picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta picture

I'm currently putting together some words on Berlinettas and would like to contact
    the owner of this one to clarify some details of the vehicle.

Please get in touch via my email address as in Pitstop

…..oh yes, and anyone else's Berlinetta stories and/or pictures would be gratefully received !

B Rgds DC

Edit 1: I should add that if anyone knows the owner please would they speak to him
    and ask him to contact me - thank you

Edit 2 : I'm also trying to contact the current owner of the prototype Berlinetta, Q195
    Please get in touch - thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dcunn; 21-05-20, 12:58 PM.

Re: Berlinetta picture

BUMP

Comment

Is it worth putting this up on Facebook’ ? Might jog someone’s memory there?
      Marlin Hunter R500 ULA 1997 Ford-Based Hunter with 2.3 DOHC L4 engine, chassis/kit No. 157

Comment

Sorry but I don't do social media - so you can anticipate the next line I think !

Any assistance would be appreciated to put this around for me

Many thanks in anticipation - if you want copies of the pics please email me

Rgds DC

Comment

Many thanks Colin, Ben tells me you've put it onto FB

As with all things archive related I await info - thank goodness I don't have to hold my breath LoL

Comment

Sorry, I didn't know you were looking for the Prototype owner until I re-joined this week, read your Article and saw my Registration Plate.

I was a Member previously in the Noughties, when I was looking for a Front Loom. But gave up after I got no response, just comments about scrapping the car and selling the parts.

I am back now, still have the car, and I didn't even know it was a Prototype until I read your Article

Comment

Cheers Steve, I will reply shortly to your email.
              Rgds DC

Comment

Working...
              X