GT6 Marlin on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GT6 Marlin on ebay

That sounds really dodgy why would you take the identity unless you are trying to disguise a stolen GT6.

Comment

To true the other question is were is the cloned silver marlin running on the original reg

Comment

Originally posted by thackery View Post
        To true the other question is were is the cloned silver marlin running on the original reg
        All this is more thrilling than a game of Cluedo!
        2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

it was the mechanic with a spanner in the garage!
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

So basically he/she had the car for 4 weeks. In that time took all the lights off, took out the windscreen, painted the chassis and windscreen surround silver (possibly the whole car), removed the engine and gearbox then decided to sell without any paperwork. That is very strange behaviour. It sold very quickly so I wonder what happened to it. The plot thickens.........
            Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
            - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Perhaps someone else had an identity for a car....
              Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Maybe the same person bought this GT6 car that bought the correctly registered hybrid roadster on Gumtree. That car had no mechanical parts so the bringing together of these two would seem ideal (except for the lack of engine and gearbox).
                Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
                - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

An awful lot of trouble to go to to get a Marlin!
                  - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                  - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                  - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                  - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                  - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

The question remains does a club member have the car that is listed on the original reg that’s live on the dvla website

Comment

Working...
                    X