Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster spares

I have a few Marina based Roadster spares
    One brand new old stock offside suspension upright with steering arm and hub spindle [Try finding another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Pair of 'Walford' Trunnions still in original packing----- I don't think these are obtainable any more!
    New unused set of 'Greenstuff' brake pads
    Pair of front shocks for Roadster unused but missing the bushes
    Pair used good rear brake adjusters
    2 sets rear brake cylinders [used] Not sure what bore size at the moment, will check
    used but good Brake Master cylinder .75 bore Girling single circuit
    Steering rack mount rubbers[ Pair]
    Reconditioned Bosch Starter Motor for Alfa engine in 3 bolt 9 tooth pinion configuration [not used since recon]
    Alfa sump gasket [new fits 'Nord' type and maybe others]
    Points /condensers for Alfa fitted with Bosch dizzy

PM me if interested or call 01332 753000 Alan

Am offering these items here first before resorting to well known auction site

Re: Roadster spares

Are the "New unused set of 'Greenstuff' brake pads" for the front disk brakes?

Comment

Yes, for Marina based Roadster front discs

Comment

Originally posted by dogoncrazy View Post
        Yes, for Marina based Roadster front discs
        Due to space limitations when fitting the 1.6 MX5 engine, have had to delete the servvo from the MX5 Master Brake cylinder which I am using to drive the brakes on my SWB MK11 Marlin Roadster (doner car was a 1978 1800cc Morris Marina Coupe).

So looking for some extra "bite" for the front brakes, how much for the GreenStuff pads posted to Milton Keynes? If you think they will make a difference over OEM ones?

Comment

I fitted MGF rear discs to my roadster which work really well. The only problem was the rear wheels would lock under heavy breaking. So I fitted green stuff pads to the front discs and have made a huge difference. the car now breaks evenly and quick. Cant remember where I bought them but it was on e bay somewhere.
          Originally posted by Waterscumbietoo View Post
          Due to space limitations when fitting the 1.6 MX5 engine, have had to delete the servvo from the MX5 Master Brake cylinder which I am using to drive the brakes on my SWB MK11 Marlin Roadster (doner car was a 1978 1800cc Morris Marina Coupe).

So looking for some extra "bite" for the front brakes, how much for the GreenStuff pads posted to Milton Keynes? If you think they will make a difference over OEM ones?

Comment

Working...
          X