Roadster Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Kit

Marina based Roadster kit available. Build never started and includes a trim kit and a few donor parts such as fuel tank, brake servo, instruments etc. Would have to be collected from Romford, Essex, RM6 4TS within the next 4 weeks
    Contact Paul Fitzpatrick on 07442 170093 or [email protected]

Re: Roadster Kit

If only we had a spares warehouse...
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

DC posting for Paul : I have just checked the listing you put on the forum for me.

I noted that you have entered my email address incorrectly as “[email protected]”

It should be [email protected]

Comment

Further from Paul, and some pics :

The chassis No. is 2503 and the car is a Hybrid. Here are some photos of the kit (including the chassis No.) and the carpet pack and hood which has been
        stored in my house. Apart from the above, there is another box with instruments, electrical parts Rear lights a brake servo, a loom (for parts) a fuel tank,
        hand brake etc.

There is also some sheets of sound proofing material and a roll of orange material which by brother had planned on using for some of the trim.

I am prepared to accept £600 for all of the above. If interested please contact Paul at [email protected]
        Attached Files

Comment

good to speak to you and i will see you at the weekend

Comment

Working...
          X