Marina Servo Mounting Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina Servo Mounting Dimensions

Compbrakemotorsport produce servo delete pedal boxes with dual master cylinders. I have contacted them and if I can produce a diagram similar to the one below for the Marina servo they can make one to fit. So does anyone have something similar for the Marina servo?

Note: The dimensions for the Marina servo are included in a PDF file in a later post...
    Last edited by andyf; 26-11-20, 03:17 PM.
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Re: Marina Servo Mounting Dimensions

Originally posted by andyf View Post
    Compbrakemotorsport produce servo delete pedal boxes with dual master cylinders. I have contacted them and if I can produce a diagram similar to the one below for the Marina servo they can make one to fit. So does anyone have something similar for the Marina servo?

That looks characteristic of one of my drawings, sorry I never got round to brake cylinders.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Attached is the drawing I created based on the dimensions of the servo mount.
      Attached Files
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Originally posted by andyf View Post
        Attached is the drawing I created based on the dimensions of the servo mount.
        Just to help others, if your PDF is the accurate one, please delete your original or update it.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
        X