Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum....

1. #1 Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    Thanks for the part exchange Danny.

Thanks Doug for the chat on the phone, Bluebelle has a new home.

Adrian, looks like you have another running partner for Clasic LeMans 2021...

Now to get a cuppa and go through the folder of paperwork, that's more fun than driving the car!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by David; 03-11-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, the Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph based Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Kit manufactured 1983, first registered in 1987. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne in the NE of England.

2. #2 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member
    I enjoyed the chat today David, and I have to say you done JRR proud. Enjoy the Cabrio.

3. #3 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    Thanks Danny, yes was great to have a chat, probably my last for a while with lockdown now!
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, the Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph based Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Kit manufactured 1983, first registered in 1987. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne in the NE of England.

4. #4 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    club member Club Member listerjp2's Avatar
    Give me a bell if your serious about Le Man's

Adrian

5. #5 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    Hi David
    Hope you enjoy driving Bluebelle. We are going out for a run later in Gwynevere before we are locked in! Glad she has a good home. Hope to meet you somewhere in the future. Bluebelle hasn't been to Le Mans yet although I took my Roadster there in 2003.
    Best wishes Liz & Doug

6. #6 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    Moderator Club Member
    welcome to the Dark Side!

7. #7 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbillings View Post
    Hi David
    Hope you enjoy driving Bluebelle. We are going out for a run later in Gwynevere before we are locked in! Glad she has a good home. Hope to meet you somewhere in the future. Bluebelle hasn't been to Le Mans yet although I took my Roadster there in 2003.
    Best wishes Liz & Doug
    Hope you enjoyed your run, I went out for a quick run around the Chilterns whilst dropping off a couple of customer orders.

8. #8 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    Yes a run round some of the Peak District and Staffordshire Moorlands with a pub lunch at Sheldon with Max (dog) onboard. It was chilly!

9. #9 Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum.... 
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbillings View Post
    Yes a run round some of the Peak District and Staffordshire Moorlands with a pub lunch at Sheldon with Max (dog) onboard. It was chilly!