Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems I now have to hang out in this forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems I now have to hang out in this forum....

Thanks for the part exchange Danny.

Thanks Doug for the chat on the phone, Bluebelle has a new home.

Adrian, looks like you have another running partner for Clasic LeMans 2021...

Now to get a cuppa and go through the folder of paperwork, that's more fun than driving the car!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David; 03-11-20, 04:57 PM.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Seems I now have to hang out in this forum....

I enjoyed the chat today David, and I have to say you done JRR proud. Enjoy the Cabrio.

Comment

Thanks Danny, yes was great to have a chat, probably my last for a while with lockdown now!
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Give me a bell if your serious about Le Man's

Adrian

Comment

Hi David
          Hope you enjoy driving Bluebelle. We are going out for a run later in Gwynevere before we are locked in! Glad she has a good home. Hope to meet you somewhere in the future. Bluebelle hasn't been to Le Mans yet although I took my Roadster there in 2003.
          Best wishes Liz & Doug

Comment

welcome to the Dark Side!

Comment

Originally posted by lizbillings View Post
              Hi David
              Hope you enjoy driving Bluebelle. We are going out for a run later in Gwynevere before we are locked in! Glad she has a good home. Hope to meet you somewhere in the future. Bluebelle hasn't been to Le Mans yet although I took my Roadster there in 2003.
              Best wishes Liz & Doug
              Hope you enjoyed your run, I went out for a quick run around the Chilterns whilst dropping off a couple of customer orders.

Comment

Yes a run round some of the Peak District and Staffordshire Moorlands with a pub lunch at Sheldon with Max (dog) onboard. It was chilly!

Comment

Originally posted by lizbillings View Post
                  Yes a run round some of the Peak District and Staffordshire Moorlands with a pub lunch at Sheldon with Max (dog) onboard. It was chilly!

Comment

Working...
                  X