French connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French connection

Hi does the MOC have a branch /club in France. Trying to locate my old Roadster RTT 363M.

Re: French connection

Hi Chris. The MOC is National, not International, but with so many cars in Europe that's not a bad idea !

The last I have on it was a Leboncoin advert in June 2017 (still as RTT) after it was sold in UK in March 2017

No further info, but I guess it's still in France.

Rgds DC

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
      Hi Chris. The MOC is National, not International, but with so many cars in Europe that's not a bad idea !

The last I have on it was a Leboncoin advert in June 2017 (still as RTT) after it was sold in UK in March 2017

No further info, but I guess it's still in France.

Rgds DC
      National??
      First I have heard of that!

Comment

Originally posted by duncan View Post
        National??
        First I have heard of that!
        Well I must admit you've definitely got a very good point there Duncan. I've always seen it as the "Marlin Owners Club" with no hint of a "United Kingdom only" embedded in the title. Given that we have members around the world, the administration may well be in the UK but our membership is well and truly international and all the better for it.
        2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Oh dear, I've caused offence ! Sorry Duncan.

My meaning was that we are a UK organisation, which is where the admin, local meets etc is.

However yes, I do know we have a worldwide membership.

Comment

Just to confirm DC's statement: Although the MOC is administered in the UK it has no national boundaries at all with members worldwide. Only goes to demonstrate how popular the Marlin range is.

Comment

Thank the Lord I was about to cancel my international membership.
              some might wish I did, but I ain’t going anywhere.

Merry Xmas to all international members, even if you live in the UK!
              MOC member since 05/97
              1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
              1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
              Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Thanks for that, yes I sold her in March 17 and wish I never had, thats why I am trying to get her back. Cheers Chris

Comment

Working...
                X