Christmas Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Greetings

Just like to wish all our friends in the Marlin Club a healthy and happy Christmas. I know its difficult at the moment but hopefully we will get our vaccine soon and we will be able to continue to drive our cars and meet up in 2021.
    Liz & Doug

Re: Christmas Greetings

On behalf of the committee I would also like to wish all our friends and members the best possible Christmas they can have in these difficult times. Really looking forward to when we can meet up again. In the meantime, keep safe and keep your cars roadworthy ready for when we can use them properly again.
    All the best
    Geoff

Comment

And a happy Christmas and New Year from me.

Adrian

Comment

Wishing you all as best a Christmas as is possible due to the current restrictions and also a Healthy New Year ahead.

I am looking forward to the time when we be able to attend some car meets again.
        Last edited by Ye Ol Ripper; 22-12-20, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Same here...
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

All the best from Poland too.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X