Roadster for sale East Kilbride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster for sale East Kilbride

Originally had a 1.8TC, now has a Pinto. Been stored for some time.

Looks perhaps like damage on grill/cowl ?

Attached Files
    Last edited by dcunn; 30-01-21, 05:02 PM.

Re: Roadster for sale East Kilbride

Interesting lockdown project.

Comment

Values are on the up. £2160 for a project car with 4 days to go on the auction.

Comment

I wonder if it will go the same way as one a couple of weeks ago? Sold before the end, withdrawn. It does look a lot for a project with a seized engine. We shall see.

Comment

Sold £2160 18 bids held the price to the end!

Comment

No it's not sold, the "buyer" backed out - - something about having bought another car instead ????

So it's back on for sale, the grill damage is apparently only superficial, and the engine was running and
            the car driven in'out of the storage until recently, think it's the clutch seized up.

This is nothing at all to do with me, I'm just trying to help the seller, these are the advert words :

I am listing this car for a friend so I will not be able to answer any questions on the car.
            It is located in East Kilbride near Glasgow.
            Please contact James Anderson as below: Tel: 07752800283 and ask for James
            Strictly from 5.30pm Mon - Fri (due to work commitments) and anytime at the weekends.
            Last edited by dcunn; 06-02-21, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Hi Dave, cheers for that. I did wonder if 'someone' was pushing the price up and got caught out. I am not interested in buying it, honest! If it had been a Berli, like the one also in that area maybe if it had been registered, but I have a Roadster to keep me amused. More likely the engine is lightly seized but a seized clutch wouldn't stop the engine turning. I like to watch auctions for the way bidding goes. This one seemed strange, a sudden burst early on and then dead, no final bid. Very strange.
              Dave

Comment

Back on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363310374040?ul_noapp=true

Comment

And there it was gone, again! Unavailable. Ho Hum!

Comment

Working...
                  X