A short run out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short run out

I finally got a short run out in the Cabrio today.

- 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: A short run out

I suppose that was more fun than pushing LoL

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
      I suppose that was more fun than pushing LoL
      Only just, it is up hill to the garage.
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

It sounds very nice David is it pinto powered?

Comment

Yes, 2ltr Sierra from 1982, Weber twin choke down draught with tubular manifold. I’ve only had the car a matter of months so still finding out about it but from what I’ve seen so far it’s a credit to the builder and those that have looked after it since.

Comment

Working...
          X