Marlin roadster for restoration/project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin roadster for restoration/project

Could be an 'unknown; car as I can't find it in the photo gallery.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224353702528
    Attached Files
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Marlin roadster for restoration/project

A 1991 car, these are the first pics I've seen.

It will be in the new gallery, which is getting close to launch (fingers crossed)

Rgds DC

Comment

For a car that hasn't had its engine running in four years..... I cant understand why they would put 4 brand new tyres on it, and NOT tried to start it.? Just a thought.....

Comment

Originally posted by johnsamharte View Post
        For a car that hasn't had its engine running in four years..... I cant understand why they would put 4 brand new tyres on it, and NOT tried to start it.? Just a thought.....
        Four new tyre's where the front left hand is as flat as a pancake? New tyre's but most likely the cheapest they could buy.
        2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Its up to 2175 and has had a wash looks like its got an overdrive as well.
          Last edited by b_caswell; 21-02-21, 11:26 PM.
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Sold at £2400. Shame it was so late or I would have watched. With the end of lockdown in sight maybe people are in need of fun. Though maybe not this summer for that one. Anybody here bought it?

Comment

Working...
            X