X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A longer run out in Bluebelle

A ten minute loop around the Chilterns.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle

Thats the same run I use to go to Lacy's Farm.

Adrian

Comment

That's the view I had sitting in the passenger seat for all those miles! Hope you get some longer trips soon. Nice shiny bonnet!
      regards Liz

Comment

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
        Thats the same run I use to go to Lacy's Farm.

Adrian
        Yes, it seems to be the standard run for anyone this side of Wycombe doesn't it
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by lizbillings View Post
          That's the view I had sitting in the passenger seat for all those miles! Hope you get some longer trips soon. Nice shiny bonnet!
          regards Liz
          I was thinking that when I was sitting there putting the suction cup on the (bottom left corner) of the windscreen, it tucks in there nicely. I haven't persuaded Louise to go for a run, even though our courtship was in PKK she's only ever come out in a Marlin once since.

You two have done an amazing job keeping the car straight, it rides like our 2019 Mini!

Comment

My only contribution was not to damage her when driving, the last time was round the Isle of Man TT course, since then I have had a bad knee (not due to driving Bluebelle) but Landrover 110!
            liz

Comment

THANK YOU for sharing that...I really enjoyed it...the video quality and sound were excellent. How is your camera mounted?

Comment

Originally posted by billjackson54 View Post
                THANK YOU for sharing that...I really enjoyed it...the video quality and sound were excellent. How is your camera mounted?
                Thanks Bill. It’s a GoPro, mounted bottom left of the inside of the windscreen using the standard suction cup mount. I had the windows and hood up to reduce wind noise.

Comment

Working...
                X