Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: A longer run out in Bluebelle

1. #1 A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    A ten minute loop around the Chilterns.
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned by Danny then Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, the Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph based Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Kit manufactured 1983, first registered in 1987. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne in the NE of England.

2. #2 Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    club member Club Member listerjp2's Avatar
    Thats the same run I use to go to Lacy's Farm.

Adrian

3. #3 Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    club member Club Member
    That's the view I had sitting in the passenger seat for all those miles! Hope you get some longer trips soon. Nice shiny bonnet!
    regards Liz

4. #4 Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    Quote Originally Posted by listerjp2 View Post
    Thats the same run I use to go to Lacy's Farm.

Adrian
    Yes, it seems to be the standard run for anyone this side of Wycombe doesn't it
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned by Danny then Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, the Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph based Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Kit manufactured 1983, first registered in 1987. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne in the NE of England.

5. #5 Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbillings View Post
    That's the view I had sitting in the passenger seat for all those miles! Hope you get some longer trips soon. Nice shiny bonnet!
    regards Liz
    I was thinking that when I was sitting there putting the suction cup on the (bottom left corner) of the windscreen, it tucks in there nicely. I haven't persuaded Louise to go for a run, even though our courtship was in PKK she's only ever come out in a Marlin once since.

You two have done an amazing job keeping the car straight, it rides like our 2019 Mini!

6. #6 Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    club member Club Member
    My only contribution was not to damage her when driving, the last time was round the Isle of Man TT course, since then I have had a bad knee (not due to driving Bluebelle) but Landrover 110!
    liz

7. #7 Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    club member Club Member
    THANK YOU for sharing that...I really enjoyed it...the video quality and sound were excellent. How is your camera mounted?

8. #8 Re: A longer run out in Bluebelle 
    Quote Originally Posted by billjackson54 View Post
    THANK YOU for sharing that...I really enjoyed it...the video quality and sound were excellent. How is your camera mounted?
    Thanks Bill. It’s a GoPro, mounted bottom left of the inside of the windscreen using the standard suction cup mount. I had the windows and hood up to reduce wind noise.