Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: The new Galleries

1. #1 The new Galleries 
    Good to see DB's Bluebelle run video, which set me thinking.

We have already uploaded several "over the bonnet" videos and I do not think any more are needed.

What would be good to upload is sort of "walk-rounds" of the various cars, showing interior and under
    bonnet, as well as the exterior.

MP4 preferred, maximum 128mb, please send them to me for upload.

I am slowly adding People's Pix into the gallery, as and when time allows, loads more to come

DB, I have those which you sent to me a long time ago....do you have any more to add ?

Rgds "The Anorak"

2. #2 Re: The new Galleries 
    Good idea, I'll do one of mine one sunny day. Would probably be good to do them at a nice parking ovation as well rather than on drive or garage.

Rather than email large videos, can we just upload them to YouTube, will the gallery embed YouTube videos?

I think I sent all I could find but I am sorting out my dads photo's at the moment so may find some more.
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned by Danny then Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, the Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph based Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Kit manufactured 1983, first registered in 1987. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne in the NE of England.

3. #3 Re: The new Galleries 
    Hi DB, the Youtube idea is something Mark is looking at/thinking about, it would certainly remove any
    size limitations for individual pieces, so more info to follow at some point quite soon

Rgds DC