The new Galleries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Galleries

Good to see DB's Bluebelle run video, which set me thinking.

We have already uploaded several "over the bonnet" videos and I do not think any more are needed.

What would be good to upload is sort of "walk-rounds" of the various cars, showing interior and under
    bonnet, as well as the exterior.

MP4 preferred, maximum 128mb, please send them to me for upload.

I am slowly adding People's Pix into the gallery, as and when time allows, loads more to come

DB, I have those which you sent to me a long time ago....do you have any more to add ?

Rgds "The Anorak"

Re: The new Galleries

Good idea, I'll do one of mine one sunny day. Would probably be good to do them at a nice parking ovation as well rather than on drive or garage.

Rather than email large videos, can we just upload them to YouTube, will the gallery embed YouTube videos?

I think I sent all I could find but I am sorting out my dads photo's at the moment so may find some more.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Re: The new Galleries

Hi DB, the Youtube idea is something Mark is looking at/thinking about, it would certainly remove any
      size limitations for individual pieces, so more info to follow at some point quite soon

Rgds DC

Comment

Working...
      X