Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Wycombe to Bolter End in the Marlin Cabrio. Watch out for pheasants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Wycombe to Bolter End in the Marlin Cabrio. Watch out for pheasants!

Another part of an extended run out to deliver a customer order today. Pheasants in the road at Wheeler End, they aren't very smart are they.

I'll do a parked up walk around soon.

- 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: West Wycombe to Bolter End in the Marlin Cabrio. Watch out for pheasants!

Hi David. I see you used your car for a Delivery. I hope you have insurance for this. I used to be self-employed testing new water mains. The last part of the cycle was meeting a water company sampler, who took a sample. Then I removed a few fittings and went home. I thought it would be nice to use the Marlin for this. The insurance company refused point blank to cover me. The Police are quite hot on this. Posties using their own car pizza deliveries and couriers have been caught for having no insurance. Stay safe!
    Hairy Dave

Comment

Re: West Wycombe to Bolter End in the Marlin Cabrio. Watch out for pheasants!

Yes, covered for 'own goods' from my business, but couldn't do courier style deliveries or Deliveroo for example.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
      X