Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi my name is ken foster more commonly known as fozzie I bought a marlin hunter last year from a club member who is Danny Nelson.
    and I'm enjoying it immensely I also own a Robin hood 3a which is sorn at the moment whilst some work is done on it.
    I'm from Telford in Shropshire and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the members once things start to improve ref covid

Re: new member

Hi Ken, I have seen your drives on the face book site. I am pleased to see that you are enjoying the car so much. We are all waiting and hoping that we may be able to meet up sometime this year and swap tales. Try and keep the dirty side down and I look forward to seeing you and the car. Danny.

Comment

Re: new member

Hi Ken, I’ve seen the videos as well. My Cabrio came via Danny as well, also had fun out and posted a couple of videos recently.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
      X