Kop Hill Climb 2021 - 25-26th September 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kop Hill Climb 2021 - 25-26th September 2021

Open for general bookings on Monday 19th April 2021.

Untimed historic hill climb, no race license, safety equipment or clothing needed as it's a demo run only. Also a big static display.

Lots for the family to do, static car and bike displays, children entertainment, food court and bar, market stalls and soapbox for the youngsters.

I have reserved us a Club Static Display pitch as we did in 2019, older cars (pre 1980) preferred but the 25 (from 1993) year rule will allow us a few newer cars as well.

https://www.kophillclimb.org.uk
    Attached Files
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Kop Hill Climb 2021 - 25-26th September 2021

Book me and my mate Andy in on the club pitch.

Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
      Book me and my mate Andy in on the club pitch.

Adrian
      I’ll add you to my list, but you’ll have to register on the booking system via the web site when we are open for bookings.
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Hi David

Just let me know when.

Adrian

Comment

I'll be going too!

Comment

Just got my ticket!

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Are you guys buying spectators tickets not vehicle entries?

Comment

Spectator for me and I suspect Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by dogoncrazy View Post
                    Spectator for me and I suspect Geoff
                    You don’t have to run the hill, we just park up on the display field. Anyway, let me know if you change your mind as I can get your spectator ticket offset against a car display entry if you want to.

Comment

The booking system for Kop Hill 2021 is now open for Display and Hill Climb entries, the club pitch is available to book against. Would be great to see you there again, earlier cars preferred as the booking system does limit for 25 year old vehicles at least.

Comment

Booked and ready to go.

Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
                          Booked and ready to go.

Adrian
                          Excellent.

Comment

I have booked for the Marlin display area on the Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ye Ol Ripper View Post
                              I have booked for the Marlin display area on the Saturday.
                              Great Paul, I’ve just accepted your entry so you will have got an email with a link to a payment (well it’s a charity donation really) page.

Comment

Working...
                              X