Kop Hill Climb 2021 - 25-26th September 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kop Hill Climb 2021 - 25-26th September 2021

Dogoncrazy and myself have bought tickets and will be going on the Sunday. Can we also get onto the Marlin display area?

Comment

Originally posted by ggrum View Post
      Dogoncrazy and myself have bought tickets and will be going on the Sunday. Can we also get onto the Marlin display area?
      Yes just give me your Booking ID (4 digit reference number) and I’ll move you from the individual display area to the club pitch.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I don't seem to have a 4 digit ref no. on my tickets, just a 10 digit order no. unless its the last 4 digits at the end of the QR code.

Comment

I don't have 4 digit ref number either, but have order number .

Comment

Sounds to me like you have both booked spectator tickets, not paddock display passes. There are several options;

1. Keep them and park in the Cherished Vehicles area along side the hill, come and find us and say hello
            2. I can get them refunded and you can then book for the paddock on the club pitch with the rest of us
            3. Book the paddock display anyway and sell or give away the spectator tickets.

No rush on this, let me know.

David
            - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
            - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
            - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Thanks but didn't realise there was an option. We will leave our tickets as they are and park where we are instructed.

Geoff

Comment

For others reference. A single spectator ticket is £10, per person, and you can ask to park, on arrival, in the Cherished Vehicles area. A car display booking is £20, which includes two people and gets you parked in the paddock area.

So if you are driving with no passenger(s) then a regular spectator ticket is most cost effective entry, but if there are two of you per vehicle the overall cost is the same but you get a paddock parking spot.

Comment

Working...
                X