Berlinetta Q547 MEV for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Berlinetta Q547 MEV for sale

£7000? Is that reasonable for a Berlinetta?

I agree the pictures look old school celluloid negatives and print! Its a 90s merc ( 180?) in the background too

Also looks like there is a stick-on patch on top of the hood?

Comment

Personally I wouldn't trust this advert as far as I could throw it so to speak. If they are unable to actually post any up to date photos then you cannot guarantee that there's actually a car are the end of this auction. Just an opinion but that's how I view it. If it's a valid advert then where's the photo's showing the cars condition as of today? Especially as they are asking reasonably chunky money too.
      2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

I just checked the MOT record which goes back to 2006 when it had 10934 miles on it.
        So it has done 564 miles in that time .(14 years)
        It was only MOT'd in 2006; 2015 (so it stood 9 years and the mileage confirms that) and 2019. The car failed first time each time.
        It has done 160 miles since its last MOT in May2019, which has now expired.

Comment

The Advisory on the MOT " nearside rear tyre worn" has appeared on every MOT from 2006, so I imagine with only 10934 miles on the car...these tyres have been on since the odometer read zero.....possibly new tyres all round required?

Comment

The seller " Peaky" has 97 positive feedbacks as a seller of second hand clothing items , in the last 12 months ( no neutral and no negative!!)

From his purchases he ( or she?) seems to be buying a lot of vintage memorabilia ( football programs, autographed photos, vintage enamel lapel badges, small antique bric a brac items)...and 3328 of these in the last 12 months.

Some may think that implies they are a trader in second hand/collectable goods but I couldn't possibly comment.

The seller's chosen Ebay name... "Peaky" ....

Comment

Working...
            X