Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 928CDU update !

Hi Franklin,
    Thanks ! I had it sprayed in the early 80s.. from memory only I think it’s laurel green .. now when I Googled it earlier, there was a ford and triumph version and I recon the ford one looks closer. Often described it as BRG but it’s a bit light for that.

Cheers .. Richard
    Triumph Herald 1200 based Roadster
    Bought in 1983 as a running restoration

Comment

928CDU now classified as Historic and has attended a couple of local classic car meets, including one organised by the local TSSC (Triumph Sports Six Club), made very welcome & generated much interest ..

Think I posted this on FB, but thought I should duplicate on here for the record.

IMG_5448.jpg

Comment

Thanks Richard, the pic's already "on the record" and certainly BRG is a much darker shade...though there reputably several version of it !
        Rgds DC

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
          Thanks Richard, the pic's already "on the record" and certainly BRG is a much darker shade...though there reputably several version of it !
          Rgds DC
          Hi DC, I recon Ford Laurel Green or Brooklands Green, but really can’t remember which …

Comment

I think Laurel is the most likely, I think Brooklands is darker and very close to BRG

Comment

Updated in the records

Comment

My TVR 'S3' is Brooklands Racing Green and very much darker. As DC says BRG can be various shades dependant on individual companies interpretation!

Comment

Working...
                X