Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: Insurance Agreed Valuations

1. #1 Insurance Agreed Valuations 
    club member Club Member B_Williams's Avatar
    The time has come to renew my insurance(s); I've every intention of continuing with the same company (RH) with multi vehicle policies for both bikes and cars.

I was considering changing from Market Valuation to Agreed Valuation, but they require a certificate from a recognised club or body.

Any idea how to go about this for a Marlin?
    Best Wishes
    Bill Williams
    Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

2. #2 Re: Insurance Agreed Valuations 
    club member Club Member
    Hello Bill,

As a club we have no formal documentation for this purpose and, as you probably realise, its always very difficult to value kit cars. You will no doubt have to submit a series of photos (front, back, side, interior and engine bay) to get an agreed valuation. If you send those to the club via myself (email address in Pitstop) I'll see what I can do.

Geoff

3. #3 Re: Insurance Agreed Valuations 
    club member Club Member B_Williams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrum View Post
    Hello Bill,

As a club we have no formal documentation for this purpose and, as you probably realise, its always very difficult to value kit cars. You will no doubt have to submit a series of photos (front, back, side, interior and engine bay) to get an agreed valuation. If you send those to the club via myself (email address in Pitstop) I'll see what I can do.

Geoff
    Thanks Geoff, there's an album HERE I've currently got it down on the policy as £5K but not as an agreed valuation.
    I do appreciate the problem, which is why I was hoping the insurers would settle on just the photos.
    2l Pinto, type 9 box.
    Best Wishes
    Bill Williams
    Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

4. #4 Re: Insurance Agreed Valuations 
    club member Club Member
    Bill, I have sent you a PM
    Geoff