Insurance Agreed Valuations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Agreed Valuations

The time has come to renew my insurance(s); I've every intention of continuing with the same company (RH) with multi vehicle policies for both bikes and cars.

I was considering changing from Market Valuation to Agreed Valuation, but they require a certificate from a recognised club or body.

Any idea how to go about this for a Marlin?
    Best Wishes
    Bill Williams
    Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Re: Insurance Agreed Valuations

Hello Bill,

As a club we have no formal documentation for this purpose and, as you probably realise, its always very difficult to value kit cars. You will no doubt have to submit a series of photos (front, back, side, interior and engine bay) to get an agreed valuation. If you send those to the club via myself (email address in Pitstop) I'll see what I can do.

Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by ggrum View Post
      Hello Bill,

As a club we have no formal documentation for this purpose and, as you probably realise, its always very difficult to value kit cars. You will no doubt have to submit a series of photos (front, back, side, interior and engine bay) to get an agreed valuation. If you send those to the club via myself (email address in Pitstop) I'll see what I can do.

Geoff
      Thanks Geoff, there's an album HERE I've currently got it down on the policy as £5K but not as an agreed valuation.
      I do appreciate the problem, which is why I was hoping the insurers would settle on just the photos.
      2l Pinto, type 9 box.
      Best Wishes
      Bill Williams
      Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

Bill, I have sent you a PM
        Geoff

Comment

Working...
        X