Stoneleigh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh?

News from Grosvenor gives hope for the Newark and Stoneleigh shows taking place in July and August respectively...

"Just a quick update on Newark Kit Car Festival for 2021. The Provisional dates for 2021 are 24th to 25th July 2021. We are currently working with the ground to confirm these and hopefully we will have a answer by the end of May when we finally start back in the Office.

Update on Stoneleigh.
    We have had several meetings with Stoneleigh Event Team, and have been looking at a date later in the summer possibly August. Hopefully we will have a confirmed date by the time we all start back in the office at the end of the month."

Re: Stoneleigh?

Hiya

Thanks for the update.

Keep it coming as I would like to attend is they are on.

Adrian

Comment

I have just received the following from the Stoneleigh organisers:-

"Dear Exhibitor,

Apologies for the delay in contacting you regarding the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show. All our staff are currently furloughed which has added to delays. The good news is that we have finally been able to arrange for some dates for the show for later this year over the August Bank Holiday weekend.

We can either have open days on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August or on Sunday 29th August & Monday 30th August 2021. We know that visitors are keen for us to hold a show this year and we sincerely hope that you will be able to support the show. I would be very grateful if you could let me know which days you would prefer if you wish to attend - either Saturday & Sunday with Friday set up or Sunday & Monday with Saturday set up.

The Newark Kit Car Show is due to go ahead on 24 & 25 July and we hope to have more information out to you on that soon.

I hope you and your family have been keeping safe and well and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
      Grosvenor Shows"

As you can see there are optional dates for the August Bank Holiday. Please let me know your opinions on the dates which I'll then summarise and feed back to Grosvenor.

Regards
      Geoff

Comment

Great News!

Comment

Hi Geoff. The traditional Sunday / Monday show would be great for me. I don't think I will miss the early May iced up tent zip on the Sunday morning.
          Let us hope we can all meet up again and put some miles on the Berli.
          Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Personally. I would prefer the Saturday to Sunday arrangement...it avoids the horrendous traffic problems we sometimes experience travelling home on BHM...the show is populated on both days rather than busy Sunday and winding down super fast on Monday...more people go (I think).
            Anywhichway I'm looking forward to being there.

Comment

Saturday for me also

Adrian

Comment

Saturday for me too

Comment

We don't mind which days

Comment

Saturday for me please

Steve Lilley

Comment

Stoneleigh confirmed as Sat 28th and Sun 29th August 2021.
                      Newark has been cancelled for 2021.

Comment

Yes, that's my understanding. The Newark show originally planned for 24th/25th July is considered to be too soon after the new proposed restriction removal date of 19th July. We will try and get the same stand as last time for Stoneleigh.

Comment

Working...
                        X