summer meet at Cleave farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: summer meet at Cleave farm

We will be at Cleave Farm on 25th. Day trip only, no camping needed.

Peter & Jean

Comment

Hi pleased you can come along will keep you updated with time and directions

Comment

I hope to be able to attend, Judy is a guest at a wedding. David Martin.

Comment

Definitely interested. Kevin
          Last edited by kuzamz769; 05-06-21, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Hi be good to see you EX149qt two miles from junction A30 and 303 Devon end

Comment

Start Time and expected schedule of events?
              Regards
              Chris

Comment

Around 9am at cleave farm EX149QT 10ist out for a run please bring NT card if you have one back to Cleave between 12/1pm barbaque afternoon just chitchat best call me Andrew on07831561121 ( I just hate messaging ) hope to see you on Sunday regards Andrew

Comment

With the weather forecasts indicating a strong possibilty of rain at some point during the day, a leaky Marlin would not be my idea of fun so I will regretably give the event tomorrow a miss.

Aplogies for bailing out at short notice.
                  Chris

Comment

Thanks Andrew and Janette for organising a great day out. Interesting scenery, cars, people and good to put some faces to names. Roof down all the way.
                    Peter and Jean

Comment

I second that! My first car meet since the lockdowns started. Couldn’t have wished for better. Many thanks also for catering for my dietary preference. That was really appreciated. Thank you Andrew and Janette. Peter.

Comment

We have made it onto the National Trust Killerton facebook page. Peter.

National Trust Killerton, Exeter, Devon. 10,916 likes · 201 talking about this · 37,936 were here. This is the official National Trust Facebook page for Killerton.

Comment

A great day out and we reiterate what the previous writers have written. Many thanks to Andrew & Janette and their helpers for making it a very special day, the anniversary of the previous "Meet", Judy & I attended 10 years ago. Full report in the next Pitstop. Just to mention Kevin, yes that elusive Kevin, the new owner of Marlin was in attendance and he apologizes for not responding to E-mails as he is trying to start a new business and he cannot afford a secretary at the moment, just be patient. Judy & David.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X