• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sportster v8 build manual wanted

has anyone got a sportster
    v8 build manual for sale

Re: sportster v8 build manual wanted

I have a CD with one on, but no CD reader on these new fangled Apple computers so give me a day or so to wind up my old Windows laptop and if that still works I can email you a copy. Maybe we can put one up in the members area here, can we do that?
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Many thanks

Comment

Currently the MOC only has permission to place the build manuals for Marlin models no longer in production in the Members area, the copyright for kits still being produced remaining with the manufacturers.
        This situation may change at the discretion of the new owners.
        John

Comment

Originally posted by John_Mulvaney View Post
          Currently the MOC only has permission to place the build manuals for Marlin models no longer in production in the Members area, the copyright for kits still being produced remaining with the manufacturers.
          This situation may change at the discretion of the new owners.
          John
          Thanks John, That's what I was wondering about.
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
          X